Monday, March 15, 2010

Just catching up

Many of you have commented on how difficult it is to see what's going on without the overall picture. So here are the architect's drawings as to how the house will look when it is done. There have been some changes but the overall design still stands. The building to the far left is the kitchen, dining room, and living room. The pool starts at the living room end and extends outwards 25 yds. They all think I am crazy for wanting this, but for me, a pool isn't a pool unless you can swim laps. I can swim long distances once I get going and a lap pool is the best means for me.
On the other side of the pool is the master suite; upstairs is the master bath and bedroom and on the lower level is my studio where I will set up shop with my loom and sewing machine.
The other three building you see are the guest cottages. Each will have a bedroom and a private bath overlooking the ocean. We hope to have lots of visiters as we hope to share our piece of paradise!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment